I had my first scan at 6 weeks and for the first time, I saw my baby’s heartbeat (praise to God for this precious gift!). At 12 weeks, my gynae recommended me to take NeurogainPB – good for baby’s brain development but quite expensive RM60 per bottle (30 capsules). I don’t mind as long as it is good for my baby. I also took vitamin and folic acid. During the first 3 months, the bed was my best buddy cause I felt incredibly tired. I also experienced light bleeding, (so scary) thank god my baby not affected. My appetite for some food changed especially my favorite ayam masak kicap. I felt like to vomit each time I smelt it (either at restaurant or at home). Before entering the second trimester, I vomited few times (O God, it was so miserable).
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment