Shopping for Daniel’s clothes and other essentials is a pure joy. The baby clothes are very irresistible. So cute! So charming! But some of them very expensive, no point to buy it cause newborn grow up very fast. For new mother, I recommend do the shopping in your early pregnancy because as your tummy growing bigger and bigger, it's difficult for you to move around. Luckily I did most of the shopping in my second trimester, and only some of them in third trimester. I felt tired easily and had to ask my Mom and Sister to do the shopping (for baby crib, mattress and bedsheet).Monday, March 31, 2008
Shopping For Daniel
Shopping for Daniel’s clothes and other essentials is a pure joy. The baby clothes are very irresistible. So cute! So charming! But some of them very expensive, no point to buy it cause newborn grow up very fast. For new mother, I recommend do the shopping in your early pregnancy because as your tummy growing bigger and bigger, it's difficult for you to move around. Luckily I did most of the shopping in my second trimester, and only some of them in third trimester. I felt tired easily and had to ask my Mom and Sister to do the shopping (for baby crib, mattress and bedsheet).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment