Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Noah's Ark Cow Booties

Latest update! Latest update!
Today Daniel received an adorable gift from Aunty Cintha.
It is a pair of Noah's Friend animal booties...So Cute!


I am so excited that I invite my friends to join me.


This is the best photo that we can captured because
Daniel keeps waving his arms and legs.

Too happy with the new booties!



9 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai is me Joanne T. Nice blog you have.
Daniel looked cute and handsome. I think he looked alike the daddy.
And you are a pretty mommy :-)

By the way, these booties do look cute and nice.

Natalia said...

Hi Joanne!

Thanks for visiting my blog. And thanks for all the compliments. :-)

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

Hi Natalia..its me sha. I want you to know that I am HERE!
Hice blog of you..and a handsome prince too..the booties look nice for him :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You are welcome Natalia.
Happy blogging!

cre8tone said...

so many cute toys~~~

Esmeralda said...

Cute bootie there Natalia. So cute on Daniel ya... Nice blog u have here...

Esmeralda said...

Hi again.. I have an award for u. Feel free to grab it from my blog at http://modernlifetoday.spaces.live.com

Natalia said...

Hi Esmeralda...thanks for the award..how to grab it?

Julie said...

Hi. I came over from baby Kyle's blog. Nice booties. Is it from Russ? My baby has a plush toy that looks like it.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner