Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daniel and Mommy



Today, November 19 is my mommy's birthday.
How I wish I can kiss her and sing her Happy Birthday song. But I still unable to do that. I'm not yet reach those milestones. Not so soon. I know I am mommy's greatest gift. No other luxury gifts in this world can compete me. :P

Mommy, I'll behave and will try my best to achieve more milestones in coming months...

12 comments:

Esmeralda said...

Happy Birthday Natalia.. May u hv an enjoyable birthday this year, celebrating with lil' Daniel, and hb... May all ur wishes and dreams come into realisation.. ;) God bless..

Daddy said...

Happy birthday to you..Happy birthday to you ..Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to YOU!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I did not know that ytday (19 Nov) was your birthday Natalia (I did not see your name update in MP birthday list).
Anyway, happy birthday to you.
- You have the same birthdate as Doreen's son (ryan).

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

Happy Birthday Natalia..

Kristie said...

happy birhday dear!!! lovely photos :)

Natalia said...

Esmeralda - Thanks for your lovely wishes.

Rodney - Thank you so much!

Joanne - I didn't update my birthday in MP list. Anyway, thank you.

Sha - Thanks. :)

Kris - Thanks dear. Daniel looks like me or not?

cre8tone said...

Happy belated birthday to Natalia

the little prince said...

Happy Belated Birthday Natalia!!

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

I didn't aware of your birthday..I am so sorry. Anyway Happy Birthday ya..and I got a tag for you in my blog

nicole said...

Natalia, a Tag for u, pls take frm my blog

MeRy said...

Happy Belated Bday to Natalia...Sorry that I wish it bit late.

I have a tag for u...pls grab it frm my blog.

Natalia said...

Nicole & Mery - Thanks dear. Will grab it later.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner