Thursday, November 13, 2008

Laughing Happily

This is a back dated post (It suppose to be updated on October).

One night, I accidentally hiccuped in front of Daniel. I didn't realize that it will made him laughed so happily. It's not easy to make Daniel smiles or laughs unless he found your acts are entertaining.

When visiting cousins and relatives, he always shows his "Bulldog" face. Yes, "Bulldog" face. Me and hubby understand why he reacts that way, because he is not used with the surrounding environments and those strange faces.

I always use "hiccups" as my secret weapon if I want to take nice pictures of him.

This clip was taken when he was 5 months old.Enjoy it!





9 comments:

Daddy said...

Morning. So, it was your hiccup that does the trick. Mine was my yawn. We are becoming their jesters and clowns...sigh...

Esmeralda said...

Haha..so cute lar... So pity daddy and mummy call his expression a "bull-dog" expression.. hehe..

MeRy said...

Cheerful boy...

Kristie said...

daniel is so cute!!! :)

the little prince said...

His laugh make your day ya....

Whenever I 'frus' when he laugh...its like..ok ok...

Btw, Daniel so cute cute la!!

Snap more photo ya!!

TINTIN said...

Hello, Daniel is so CUTE...mmm, I missed my kids baby's time ...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks for sharing this cute video of Daniel.
This is a very good memory. Remember don't lost the master copy of the video.

Natalia said...

Rodney - Yes, my hiccups. Don't you feel proud of being their clowns? Hehe...

Esmeralda - Pity kan being call like that...no other word can best described his expression..bad mommy..hehe..

Mery - I hope he cheerful always...

Kristie - Thanks for the compliment..:)

Natalia said...

Yugene - All the tiredness and headache of working all day gone once you see him smile/laugh. T

Thanks for your compliments!

Tintin - Hi hi! Thanks for dropping by. Time flies so fast ya. Your daughter very pretty.

Joanne - Yes, I have duplicated many copies of this clip. I just love it so much.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner