Few weeks back, my hubby requested me to bake muffins for our nieces and nephews for this coming Christmas gathering. Well I baked cakes and biscuits before but never try for muffins. And yesterday afternoon was my first attempt to bake chocolate and banana muffins.



What do you think? Does the muffins look yummy?
Who is going to be my victim(s) to try my muffins? Of course my hubby and my siblings.
The outcome? Oh thank God, they love it so much. I received only one comment from my hubby - put more chocolate rice on top of the muffins. (Hhhhmmmm...will it be too sweet if I put more chocolate rice????)
I'm happy with the result, and I'm going to bake the muffins again for the children. I hope they will love them too.
What do you think? Does the muffins look yummy?
Who is going to be my victim(s) to try my muffins? Of course my hubby and my siblings.
The outcome? Oh thank God, they love it so much. I received only one comment from my hubby - put more chocolate rice on top of the muffins. (Hhhhmmmm...will it be too sweet if I put more chocolate rice????)
I'm happy with the result, and I'm going to bake the muffins again for the children. I hope they will love them too.





16 comments:
so cute, yummy yummy!!
natalia, i wan 5 pcs...
Yummy yummy! You are really a yummy mummy Natalia... Can I have some pls? Hehehehe... I wonder where did you have the time to do all this? Somebody looking after Daniel? Are you using the pre-mix or the manual ingredients??
I want 5 too pls, hahaha .... looks extremely yummy and pretty leh!! Wonder where you got those recipe from? Is it hard to make?? I am drooling now :)
Yes, they looked yummy, Natalia.
You are so good in baking, really needs to learn from you.
- I think kids will love chocolate rice alot.
But maybe adults will like some nuts on top of the muffin :-)
Good try Natalia.
Nicole - 5 pcs only??? Enough ar?
Esmeralda - Of course you can. Come over or do you need me to courier to you? Hehehe...My hubby promised to look after Daniel otherwise I can't bake these yummy muffins. I used the premix ingredients - fast & easy! You can try it as well, very easy.
Caroline - You also want 5 pcs only??? I bought the pre-mix ingredients at supermarket. It's up to you which flavor you want to bake. You only need to combine eggs & butter with the ingredients and bake it. Very easy! I think Angel will love it.
Haha... What brand of pre-mix you are using? Nona?
Hey there..just dropping by to say hello.. :)
Emm..nice muffins.. :)
Joanne - Thanks for the comments. Yes, I agree with you. For kids I'll put chocolate rice, and nuts for the adults.
Esmeralda - Yes, I'm using Nona. You can try it as well. :)
Kadus_Mama - Hey, thanks for dropping by. I have added you in my list.
The muffin looks great! I always admire mummies that can cook and bake... How I wish I can bake too!
Mummy Moon - I'm not a good baker. You can try it as well...it's very easy...
Ic ic .... but what about the chocolate toppings? Look so nice on the cakes leh :)
looks so fun and yummy! :)
i love baking muffins too!
the muffins look GREAT definitely!!!
Caroline - For the toppings, I just melted the Cadburry Chocolate...I don't have time to look for powdered sugar to make the icing...this is the easiest way....hehehe...
Kristie - Let's bake muffins together!!!
Agnes - Thanks!!!
Post a Comment