Blinking Lights…Blinking Lights…
Christmas spirit is around the corner and everybody is busy making Christmas plans. Apart from making decisions on buying gifts, it’s time for our annual Christmas tree decorating at my 2nd home – my parents’ place.
This year we have started our shopping early to look for ornaments and new lights at local stores. There was variety of ornaments available with different range of price. We spend about one hour to look for ornaments with best price. Finally, we bought 2 sets of lights, 2 packets of mini butterflies and 2 boxes of glitter ornaments.
As usual, it involved every member in the family and we had a brainstorming session on decorating the Christmas tree.
Before decorating.
Mommy, why so long!? I've waited whole morning. Must be uncle's fault...Sleeping King!
Finally, the Christmas tree is out after hiding for one whole year.
We have a simple blue and silver Christmas theme! Just ignore the christmas flower.
Daddy, I want to help too. Is the lights functioning? Why it's not blinking?
So boring! They haven't finish with the christmas tree yet. *Sigh*
Tadaa! Finally...Our lovely christmas tree.

Christmas decorating has become family tradition since I was born and I want Daniel to continue this tradition as well.
11 comments:
Such a nice X'mas tree.
Beautiful tree. Merry Christmas!
The X'mas tree is so nice! I like X'mas tree alot. I thought to have my first X'mas tree this year, but my husband afraid Sarah will be busy touching all the ornaments, so end up the plan has been cancelled!
- I wonder how much is the X'mas tree? I thought to buy the same height of X'mas tree that you have too..
- Your parents' house look so nice, tidy and big! I like it.
- Woww..now Daniel can sit unsupportedly on the sofa..
i love Xmas!!!!!
natalia, do snap more pic during xmas celebration a
Mery & Rodney - Thanks!
Joanne - We bought the X'mas tree on 1999, I don't remember the exact price. Around RM100++. You can have a small X'mas tree and place it on the table. Your birthday also fall on X'mas month - 27 Dec. :)
- Yes. My parents' place is big. Actually its my grandparents' house. They built another new house, so my dad & his younger brother staying in this house. Other siblings staying in the new house.
- Daniel can sit without support only for a while..hehe..He is still practicing it..
Nicole, definitely will snap more pic...In fact we already have our pre-x'mas photo shooting...hehe..
lovely xmas tree!
Ok, then I think it is sell at a reasonable price for that height of X'mas tree. Thanks for the suggestions, but I think I will prefer a BIGger X'mas tree...haha.
- How you know my birthdate is on 27th...hehe.
- Dont worry, I am sure Daniel will able to sit upright sooner...
Awesome Xmas tree.. Merry Xmas!~
Post a Comment