Sunday, April 26, 2009

1st Birthday Celebration

Time really flies. I remember Daniel was born only a breath ago. Now he has turning ONE. We celebrated his first birthday at my parents' place. It's just a simple celebration and we have invited the same guests that attended his fullmoon party.

The party went on very well and Daniel really behaved on that day. It's seems that he knew he'll be the center of attention that night. I'll let's the pictures tell the story.


Invitation Card

Daniel's Guest Book. I spent about one month to scrapbook this.

Our birthday boy with his beloved Gong Gong

Ang Pao from Grand Aunty Fanny

Grand Uncle Johnny, I want to touch my balloon

Yahoo...flying...again..again...

Hi...Welcome to my party. I'm turning ONE.

Wow...a kiss from liang moi aunty. Actually Grand Aunty.

Take this Ang Pao birthday boy

Grand Aunty Joan pen down some lovely messages in my guestbook.

It's time to fill up your stomach...Thanks Popo for preparing all these delicious foods.

You're a big boy now

Daniel's birthday cake.

Why everyone looking at me??

Oh...they start to sing birthday song...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...

Let's blow the candle together

Cake cutting

First taste...yummy...the icing is so sweet.

With my daddy and mommy

I want the bear bear...

Another taste...yummy

Daddy & mommy are so happy to feed me the birthday cake

Clap..clap...The chocolate cake is superb.

Let's scream together

I'm so happy...my Aunty Nana is expecting...I'll have another cousin soon.

Cousin Maia, do you enjoy the foods and the cake?

Meet your (girl) friends? Don't want lah...

Cousin Maia with her little brother, Cousin Ryan

After consumed those extra calories, let's exercise to get rid of them

After the guests gone back, Daniel help me clean the floor. How sweet!

Daniel's birthday gifts & Ang Paos

I want to open this present

Some of the presents...



Daniel really had a birthday bash that night. He was too excited and happy as well. We only managed to get him to sleep at 11.30pm.


Who is this guy?? You MUST get to know him. He is my uncle George a.k.a Joj. He 's the one that took all these memorable photos. He is a professional wedding photographer. You sure will amaze when you see his work. You can see more of his works at here.


12 comments:

MeRy said...

Happy Belated bday to Daniel...Lots of pressie.

Bonnie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Daniel. Great photos, and nice guest book you made! :)

the little prince said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Baby Daniel!! Big Big Boy lor!! :-)

quEeNie said...

Happy 1 year old birthday to Daniel....he looks very enjoying

Natalia said...

Mery - Thanks. Yes, lots of birthday gifts. I didn't upload all the gifts he received.

Bonnie - Thanks for your compliments!

Yugene - He is very big big boy.

Queenie - Yes. He was indeed very enjoying the party.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Daniel. Wishing him healthy and guai guai always.

It is a very nice celebration. The guest book is nicely done. You are such a sweet mommy.

Guess what, Sarah got the exact same flash card that Daniel got. (the one that is written ABC on the box and has an elephant pic).

Esmeralda said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Daniel.. He relly enjoyed himself ya... Btw, where did you make the cake? So nice lar.. Bakery/home made? Mind to share? I'm still sourcing out.

Natalia said...

Joanne - Thanks for the wishes. I can't find any nice & cute guestbook, so I decided to make it with my creativity.

Haha...same flash card ya. When I show Daniel the flash cards, he tried to grab the cards and wanted to bite it.

Esmeralda - It's a homemade chocolate cake with fondant icing. Ashton is going to celebrate his next birthday this month rite? I'll email you the contact no.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

DIY always the best...

Haha, maybe Daniel will think that flash card is something that he bas yet to taste before.

2xMum said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Daniel!

Oh my, he's so cute!!

Ley Mei said...

came accross this very nice blog.. very warm..

Kristie said...

Happy belated birthday to Daniel! He sure looked excited and happy, the teddy bear cake is cute.

Good boy darling :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner