Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Feet Oh Feet!

I have discovered my feet...Now I can play with them.





9 comments:

MommyAngel said...

Oh my .... little Daniel is really so cute la, big eyes he has :)

2xMum said...

He's such a cutie!!

Natalia said...

Thanks Caroline...Daniel indeed has big eyes ;)

Natalia said...

I'm wondering who is wonderful life is? Which mommy?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Natalia, just being kepoh here, Wonderful Life is Mommy Doreen. She is one of the MP member too. Her son's name is Ryan. She is an active blogger.

By the way, Daniel is so cute in the video. I feeling like wanna hug him. He is such a good boy, can stay there and play with his feet for so long.

Natalia said...

No wonder..I haven't add mommy Doreen yet. It's good to be kepoh too. :)

When he's in good mood he can play longer otherwise become bulldozer..hehehe...

nicole said...

Daniel very cute in video, nice to view ur blog

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

So now you can add Doreen into your blog roll lor:-)

Natalia said...

Nicole - Thanks. You too don't forget to upload your two little angels' videos.

Joanne - Added mommy Doreen already.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner