Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daniel Start To Roll Over

At last Daniel can rolls from tummy to back!
He is much enjoyed and really like it.
Each time he managed to roll over, he will gives a smile.
Oh dear...a smile from Daniel...

Thank you God for this day as I have achieved another milestone.

Mommy...I can do it..see I can roll over without your help...




11 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Congrats to Daniel. He has done a good job.
I remembered last time Sarah also had the same prob. Whenever she turnover, her hand will get stucked under the chest. Then I am like you, helping her solve the prob. Or else she will cry.

2xMum said...

Clever boy!! Well done Daniel! *clap clap*

Natalia said...

Yup, who else can help our baby if not us. Now Daniel know how to pull out his hand already..

Natalia said...

Thank you Doreen...

nicole said...

Daniel start roll over, then u have to bcareful of fall down from bed, Daniel sleep with u? or inside baby cot?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Good lah since Daniel already know how to pull out his hand.

Natalia said...

Nicole - During daytime Daniel sleeps in the cot, at night sleeps with me. Now he can turnover, need to be extra careful lor, really scare he falls down from bed.

Esmeralda said...

Well done Daniel.. Great job... Do some more stunts for mummy & daddy to see.. Hahaha.. Natalia, u must be amazed...

MeRy said...

Smart boy,Daniel...

the little prince said...

Great baby Daniel, finally you've got it right!!

Mummy sure very happy to see him roll over!!

Esmeralda said...

Hi Natalia,
I got another tag for u. Grab it when u r free ya from http://modernlifetoday.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!FA10B2D1370C84F3!703.entry.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner