Sunday, November 9, 2008

2 Years of Wedding Bliss

November 11, 2008 will be our 2nd Wedding Anniversary.

How time flies so fast. I remembered last year we celebrated our first at Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort, KK. Since we had the complimentary vouchers from the STAR, we pampered ourselves with one night stay at Kinabalu Seaview Room and had a BBQ dinner at Coco Joe’s.


Kinabalu Seaview Room

Coco Joe’s

This year we will celebrate together at our own comfort home with little bundle of joy. Nothing fancy, just a simple and nice dinner. Of course we’d love to watch movie together if little Daniel can sleeps early than usual(That’s impossible!)



I would not expect any bouquets of flowers or gifts from hubby (As I told him not to pamper me with any of those). At least I am saving money in that sense. I prefer we can spend our moment together and just enjoying our life together.

To my dear hubby, I appreciate what you have done for us each day. You are my most treasured one. You are always there when I need a shoulder to cry on. Without you my life is nothing. We have been through a lot for years and I want you to know that I love you more each day.

Happy Anniversary! Muaks*** Muaks***!


Pictures courtesy of www.shangri-la.com, www.love.com.my


5 comments:

GreatFinds said...

Happy Anniversary!
Wish you both many happy years to come together.

Natalia said...

Thanks Ezzy!

MeRy said...

Happy Anniversary !!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary to you.

Natalia said...

Mery & Joanne,

Thanks for your wishes!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner