At his third jab for Triple Antigen+Hib+Polio+Hep B, Daniel’s pedia Dr. Terry Huang gave us the “OK” to start solid foods and recommended Nestle Infant Rice Cereal to start with. Since Daniel had been showing signs of being interested in our foods, both me and hubby were really excited to introduce him his first solid foods. I mixed up ½ tablespoon of cereal with 1 oz of formula milk.
I was quite surprised as Daniel didn’t reject it at all. (Maybe because I used to feed him water using spoon) His reactions after tasted the cereal? Just normal, no funny look at all..He just swallowed the cereal…
Messy or not?
Mommy, I had enough!
Daniel managed to finish 1/2 of the prepared cereal. Well done son! And I'm very enjoyed feeding him :)
Daniel managed to finish 1/2 of the prepared cereal. Well done son! And I'm very enjoyed feeding him :)





8 comments:
Well done, Daniel! *clap clap*
My son didn't like the cereal at all.
So nice seeing Daniel can finish so much of the meal.
I am sure now you will be more excited to prepare him more nice and yummy food.
Clever Boy Daniel!!
I love the last picure...so cute
I think Daniel is ready to taste more yummy yummy food!! :-)
Doreen, did you try other flavours for Ryan?
Joanne, You're absolutely right! But have to wait for few more months. :)
Thanks Yugene. Hopefully he will like other new foods.
Hello. Your baby is so cute. My Ryan is going to be six months soon and we can't wait to introduce solid food to him too. That little fella is always drooling whenever he sees us eating...hehe. Anyway, first time here. Will link you up so that I remember to drop by more often. Take care. Bye
Hi Daddy! How should I address you?
Wow, you're the first blogger daddy that I know...
I'm sure you will enjoy feed Ryan his first solid foods...
Post a Comment