Sunday, November 2, 2008

When Daniel Wants To Sleep



"Grandpa"! I know you have waiting to watch this clip "long time ago"...
Apologize to you for being so "slow".
You must be wondering for the past few months how little Daniel will "sings" his sleeping song. Now get a cup of coffee and enjoy this clip. :)

6 comments:

Esmeralda said...

I haven't hv the chance to get a cup of coffee yet, but when I saw this post title, I hv to skip the coffee first Natalia. Indeed Daniel is so adorable and cute lar. He really "sings" when he wanna slp. Does he do that all the time? Haha.. I noticed he stopped singing when he noticed that the camera/camera phone is capturing him in action ya?

Natalia said...

Oh Esmeralda, you make me laugh with your comments. Did you really skip your coffee? Haha..O God...

Daniel indeed very cute when he "sings" his sleeping song..he do that all the time until this few days he slept on his own (Play alone until tired)then ZZZZZZZZ (no more singing)...

Natalia said...

You're right Esmeralda, he stopped singing once he saw me holding camera...very smart boy. He knew I wanted to capture him...

Esmeralda said...

Yes Natalia.. Indeed I only managed to sit down now and hv my "morning" coffee.. :)

Daniel is really cute and chubby lar... really know how to "manja" wid daddy some more ya..

Haha... Ashton also like that. When he saw I carry my camera phone wanna shoot him, he straight away run away, or kept turning left and right until I got tired of it.

Natalia said...

He is very "manja" with his daddy compare to mommy...becoz daddy always carry him. He is too heavy I cannot tahan keep carrying him.

Esmeralda said...

Oh yeah that's good Natalia.. at least u can have a break.. hehe.. from carrying him.. Ashton's daddy also not "tahan" to carry him at 12kg even he go to gym... :P

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner