Thursday, October 30, 2008

X'mas Gifts from MP Mommies?

Samples from Scoobedry and Pureen

Samples from Mamypoko, EQ, Sealer and Diapex


MP mommies… BiG ThanKSS to you all!

Thanks for sharing the “valuable” contacts for FREE diapers sample.

Up to-date I can say I received most of the requested samples.

I’m wondering where should I place these samples since most of the requested diapers are in L size (Daniel currently still using M size) then an idea suddenly pop up in my head, Why not put all these diapers and other free gift stuffs inside a Christmas bag. Wait till Christmas day and let Daniel jingle his way to the Christmas tree and open this jingling pressie – in the tag written “X’mas Gifts from MP Mommies”! Good idea huh?!


Daniel’s Christmas Gift

Samples from Baby Buds

Dolphin Soft Toy from Dumex


Note : Still have other samples, no time to take photo yet.

6 comments:

2xMum said...

Wow... so many gifts! I guess Daniel will be very happy to open his xmas gift. :)

Esmeralda said...

Haha.. good idea... Xmas gifts ya...

I got a tag for u at site. Do get it when u r free.

the little prince said...

wahhh, so excited!! So many sample ya!!

Natalia said...

Doreen - Hopefully by that time Daniel knows how to open the gift.

Esmeralda - Thanks. Will get the tag later.

The little prince - May I know which mommy is this? Sorry! Can't recall...

MeRy said...

Wouh..so many samples!!

the little prince said...

The little prince mummy is me - Yugene!!

BTW, my little prince name is Kyle.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner