I received this tag from my lovely blogging friends Sha and Mery. Thank you so much dear!
B. Best friend? – My hubby
C. Cake or pie? - Cake
D. Day of choice? - Sunday
E. Essential item? – Money, money & money
F. Favorite color? – Blue & black
G. Gummy bears or worms? – Gummy Bears
H. Hometown? – Tuaran,
J. January or July? - January
K. Kids? – Daniel Cyril Tanduba
L. Life isn’t complete without? - Family & Friends
M. Marriage date? – 11.11.2006
O. Orange or apple? – I like the smells of orange but I like to eat apple. How?
P. Phobias? – All type of flies
Q. Quotes? – I can do it!
R. Reasons to smile? – I’m happily attached & have such an adorable son
S. Season of choice? – Spring
T. Tag 5 people – I’m not going to tag anyone as most of the blogging friends have been tagged!
U. Unknown facts about me? – I’m very secretive…
X. X-ray or ultrasound? – Ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite food(s)? – Chinese / Western / Japanese
Z. Zodiac sign – Scorpio





4 comments:
hahahha i love desserts too... yum..
Haha...then you can drink orange juice and eat apple lor..
I got a tag for you
http://samydy.blogspot.com/2008/12/fun-google-tag.html
Kristie - Great! You are desserts lover as well. Next time when I'm in KL, bring me to places that have nice desserts.
Joanne - Haha..good idea. I can have both fruits.
- Thanks for the tag.
Post a Comment