Another interesting tag from my blogging friend Nicole. Thanks for the tag dear.
1. Life is full of ups and downs.
2. I smile when I think back of the happy moments since I was born.
3. I can't sleep when I keep thinking of the undone stuffs.
4. I love the smell of baby's body smell.
5. When I can't sleep, I'll read novels or net surfing.
6. I often dream about my bestfriends.
7. I get irritated when I'm bad mood and tired.
8. I like the sound of soft musics and Daniel's laughs.
9. People often call me Natalia.
10. I wish I could lost my tummy fats.
11. The best creation in the world is Internet.
12. 1st 3 words that comes to my mind: Dan (short-form of Daniel), oi oi (sleep), nien nien (milk).
13. I've discovered that I addicted to net surfing & shopping.
14. When I'm in love, I always think of him.
15. A baby is born with love and smile.
16. Before I met my husband, I always hanging with my friends.
17. A good marriage requires love, communication, concern and understanding.
18. I dislike arrogant people.
19. I say 'I Love You' to my son & hubby.
20. My favourite subject in school was History.
I'm not going to tag anyone.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! Just checking in with the winners, to see what's going on at your place. Also, I'd like to tell you 2 important things. First, please don't miss my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow...you can contribute to the legend of the Superior Scribler by helping us out! Also, I've been nominated for a pretty neat education blog award. You can vote for me, the Original Superior Scribbler, by visiting my place and clicking on the EduBlog icon. Thanks so much, and hope you visit soon!
Post a Comment