I know you all are looking forward to see more photos of Daniel. Now, sit comfortably in front of your monitor and get a cup of drink and some cookies. Let's enjoy it.
Hey...give me back!!! How dare you??? I'll pull your hair!!!
Oh boy, you stick out your tongue again...












11 comments:
Natalie, ur sister look like u but her face a bit chubby, very cute.
ur face slimmer...
Daniel face so funny la, look like "why so happening"
Haha.. really wanna pinch Daniel's cheeks lar.. so chubby.. and nice celebration there you have..
Merry Xmas!~
Daniel is sooo cute and adorable. He likes sticking his tongue out huh..hehe.
Daniel is so cute in all the pics.. his innocent face is so adorable!
Nicole - Haha...thanks for your complements about my slimmer face...
Esmeralda - You can come over anytime and pinch his chubby cheeks...
Little Price's Mummy - Merry X'mas to you too!
Mummy Gwen - Ya, he really likes to stick out his tongue...No idea when he will stop doing it.
Merryn - Thanks!
Hehe... I would be grateful if I can do that Natalia.. Scared the whole "gang" will come after me.. *lol*
Happy New Year 2009 to you & family too..
Was Daniel just after cried in the first photo?
Joanne - Wah, you're really geng hor...ya ya..just after cried....
Haha....Coz Daniel has a big eyes, so I can see whether he cried b4.
By the way, got an award for you
http://samydy.blogspot.com/2009/01/triple-awards.html
Hey Natalia, thx for popping by my blog.. Ur boy sure a cutie.. and oh, ur mom looks so familiar to me.. I'm sure I met her before.. But where ya.. I cant recall...
Post a Comment