Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gifts Opening Session

Daniel's X'mas Presents...

The first gift that he grabbed.

He still doesn't know how to open presents yet.

Toys that he received...

Apparels, Socks, Bib, Towel, Feeding Spoon

Which one he'll choose???

Oh, soft toy from IKEA...

I like this one too...

Gifts mommy received this year.

8 comments:

Esmeralda said...

Wow.. so many gifts ya... Your family is really into gifts giving ya Natalia.. I think he loves all 'new' things... Hehe..

I noticed that you put a big mattress at the living room is it? ;) For him to sleep and play?

Is that a wooden spatula I see you received? Sorry being so "kepoh"..

Daniel must be really happy.. His first Xmas, and first New Year..

So going anywhere tonight to celebrate? Church?

nicole said...

wa.. so many gift that received, Daniel very happy got many toys to play with.
Happy 2009 ya~

the little prince said...

wah..so many guft ya...am sure little Daniel sure very happy to open up all the toys!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I think Daniel is attracted to red colour alot. He has chosen the red wrapper at first and also the red toy.
Wow...you have alot of Ikea kitchen items too..it must be useful.

Natalia said...

Esmeralda, gifts giving has become our family traditions since I was born. You're right, he loves 'new' things...each time he sees something new, he'll crawl forward, grab it and "eat" it...hehehe...

Ya..the big mattress is for him to sleep and play. But he prefers play on the floor instead on the mattress.

Hahaha...you've sharp eyes ya. I received the wooden spatula from my cousin.

Natalia said...

Nicole - ya...many gifts. Thanks for your gift too. I'll upload it once I've time.

Yugene - Haha..he still doesn't know how to open the gift yet...he only knows how to bite it...hehe..

Joanne - Yes, He really likes red. Luckily I received kitchen items...very very useful...

Esmeralda said...

Hehe.. I found that kids love to play on the floor. Ashton is also like that. Prefers the floor to the mat I bought for him.

Kristie said...

lovely pressies!

wah many cooking stuffs for mummy ya? :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner