Dear friends and relatives,
Just came back from my mom's kampung last Thursday. However, regret to inform you all that I won't be able to update my blog so soon as my father-in-law has passed away last Saturday.
I'll be back once everything settled...
Wish you all Happy Chap Goh Mei...
Just came back from my mom's kampung last Thursday. However, regret to inform you all that I won't be able to update my blog so soon as my father-in-law has passed away last Saturday.
I'll be back once everything settled...
Wish you all Happy Chap Goh Mei...





6 comments:
So sorry to hear that and my deepest condolence goes to your family. Take care ya .....
Take care...
So sorry to hear about the dismiss..
So sorry to hear it..
Take k!
Oh, so sorry to hear that.. Condolence to you and family.. Take care ya..
my condolences to ur family. take care.
Feel sorry to hear that....
Post a Comment