Friday, March 27, 2009

My Baby Is 11 Months Old


I apologize for my absent for these past few weeks. Due to my work commitment, I’m unable to update my blog like previously. But of course I’ll continue to blog when I’m free.


How time really flies. My Daniel is 11 months old now. Here are some updates about his progress.


Weight

I have lost track about his current weight. Last weight was 10.7kg took on January.


Height

Didn’t measure yet. I guess he is getting taller now.


Gross Motor

Cruising along furniture. Crawling. And start to climb.


New Foods

Egg Yolk, Eggplant, Cauliflower, Sawi, Bread, Sweet Potato


New Words

Dada or Didi for Daddy.

Mama for Mommy.

Ish for Fish.

Goa for Goal.

Ca for Car.

He babbled the word “Goa” (Goal) more than dada or mama. *sigh*.

I guess he inherits most of my husband’s hobbies.


Do you want to know more about his hobbies??? Let’s see….


Football

Daniel loves to watch football. Each time you switch on to ESPN, he will said “Goa” Goa


Techno Songs

Can you believe an 11 months old child loves techno songs rather than children songs??? Daniel is one of them (or maybe the only one in the world??? ). He only loves few children songs – Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, London Bridge In Falling Down, Old Mc Donald Had A Farm, and Are You Sleeping.


How about his sleeping song??? Techno as well. We discovered about this during Chinese New Year celebration when we were back in kampong. He didn’t want to sleep when we sang twinkle twinkle little star (normally he’ll sleep after he watched the video clip)..then my hubby tried this song – L’Amour Toujour by Gigi D’Agostino. Within one minute he fell into deep sleep…ooohhh…how easy!!! From that onward, L’Amour Toujour officially becomes his sleeping song…even his grandma (my mother) learned how to sing the rhythm…hahahaa…so funny…granny sings techno….ooppppsss…don’t tell my mom…


Other Interesting Milestones

Loves to play hide & seek.

Knows how to wave bye bye, kiss your cheek, wink eyes, clap hands, & flying kiss.



17 comments:

Merryn said...

big boy dy eh? getting cheekier too.. handsome lad there.. happy 11 mths old..soon.. u'll be a year old! :)

MommyAngel said...

Happy 11 month to Daniel, 1 more months and he will be officially 1 already, oh .... how time flies, right?

He loves techno songs? Hahahahaha ..... such a rare taste he has leh but that's good, he knows what he prefers at such young age :)

LittleLamb said...

wah..ur daniel is very "IN"... modern child.

happy 11 months

MeRy said...

Happy 11 months old to Little Daniel...

Esmeralda said...

Happy 11 month to Daniel!

Wow... this boy really have musical instincts I think... techno? Even I dunno what techno is... I'm so out-fashioned already... Time really flies...and he's grown up to become so handsome lar... looks more than a year old...kekeke...

Kristie said...

clever daniel!!! he is so cute and handsome!!!!

hahah i like the way he says goa... his daddy must be very happy :)

wah this kid happening ah... likes techno songs heheh

Kristie said...

oh btw, u are working? i thought u were a SAHM? sorry if my memory failed me :)

quEeNie said...

happy 11 months old Daniel....going to be 1 year old soooon

Natalia said...

I'm surprised to receive such a wonderful comments from you all - lovely mommies. I thought most of you have forgotten about my blog since I'm "missing in action" for the past few weeks. ;p

Thanks for the continuous support and drop by to my not so famous blog. :)

Natalia said...

Merryn - Yes, big boy dy. Cheekier? Really? Maybe because he was smiling, that's why he looked cheekier.

Caroline - Time really really flies...Next month he'll celebrate his 1st birthday...oh...can't wait...Yes, he has very rare taste at such a young age right.

Rachel - Hahaha...modern child...very good description.

Natalia said...

Mery - Thanks!!

Esmeralda - When I have time I'll try to upload some clip. You're not out-fashioned la, previously I also don't know what is techno. Now no need to mention, if you play techno songs Daniel will shake his head or body. I'll try to upload the clip. Hopefully the internet connection will cooperate.

Kristie - I'm FTWM...hahahaha...Daniel indeed a very happening kid. I'm also surprised he loves techno songs but only selected one.

Queenie - Yes...he'll celebrate his 1st birthday next month.

the little prince said...

Hi Natalia..long time no see..

Daniel boy so fast 11 months...I am sure you are now thinking how to celebrate his 1st birthday ya!!

Happy 11 months!!

Esmeralda said...

Hehe... OK... looking forward for more "shows" from little Daniel...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

So next mth Daniel will have his big celebration ya? How time flies...

2xMum said...

wow... big boy already!!

happy 11 mths old, Daniel...

Bonnie said...

1 month to 1 year old. Plan anything for this bog day? Happy 11 months old.. he really chubby hor..hehe

Natalia said...

Joanne - Yes...I'm planning for his 1st ever birthday.

Doreen - Thanks.

Bonnie - Daniel going to celebrate his birthday twice. Will update his coming birthday soon.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner