1. His current weight is 9.3kg.
2. Height measurement is 73cm.
3. Drink 3-4oz of milk every 2 hours.
4. Start to differentiate family members and strangers. Will cries to unfamiliar faces.
5. Start to crawl backward instead of frontward.
6. Start to learn how to sit.
7. Will call to familiar faces: Eh! Eh! Until you say Hi! Then will he stop.
8. Will laughing if you hiccup.
9. Start to pull things (Can reach things very fast and put into his mouth)
10. Like to sleep on tummy.
11. Pushes away feeding bottle if his not hungry or when he’s full.
12. Sucks and plays with toes
13. Imitates facial expressions
14. Like to watch MTV…people dancing and singing…
15. Like to listen Mommy sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star…will pause and look at you without blinking eyes then will give you a killer smile…
16. Likes to stick out his tongue and play with his saliva





10 comments:
Wow...9.3kg at 6 mths! Pretty well fed by mummy... :)
Happy 6mths old!
Haha! Doreen, everyone says so!Luckily his pedia said he's not overweight but feel like carrying one pack of rice...
wow... Haha... he's quite hefty ya... must be quite tired when u carry him..
I'm the other way round with u Natalia. I seldom (I think never) log into forum anymore, but updates my blog regularly.. hehe..
So cute! Daniel will laugh when people hiccup!
Ya Esmeralda, quite heavy...no need to register for gym class..hehehe...
Better updates blog than log into the forum ya...Will try my best to update my blog...sometimes feel really lazy...
Hi Joanne, I did capture him laughing when I accidentally hiccuped in front of him. But the video is quite blur because I'm using my handphone to capture it. I'll try to upload it.
haha.. correct.. no need to go for gym and weight lifting classes natalia... carrying him is already more than enuf... hehe...
wow... lil' daniel will become a star next time.. likes watching mtv.. did that come from daddy or mummy?? ;)
yeah... i find the joy in blogging now.. so might as well blog more.. dun worry.. u'll catch up soon..
Like father like son...he follows his daddy, like music and watch MTV.
Oh.. no wonder.. Haha.. usually son will follow dad's attitudes and behaviour..
My hp also cant capture nice video. So end up everytime I have to use my camera to do so..
I am sure Daniel will look cute in the video.
Post a Comment