Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bath Time...Very Interesting...

It has been few months’ back when I took photos of Daniel taking his bath. So I decided to shoot some to be added in his album. My sister offered to bath Daniel this time, and I’ll be the photographer. Now let's see what mommy had took.








I got the laughs of my life when I took these photos. This time he did some very very funny expressions. Oh my... we kept on laughing in the bathroom. Daniel seems to understand that his acts were funny and kept on doing it. Daniel oh Daniel...don't ask me how he did it...I didn't teach him and never show him any pictures with these expressions. Maybe he born to be a joker. LOL...


16 comments:

2xMum said...

Aiyoh... he's so cute!!! Look at her big round eyes... sure going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up!!

Merryn said...

i love picture no. 3!!!! soooo sooo cute! muaks muaks! :)

MommyAngel said...

Hahahahaha …. I really can’t stopped myself from laughing so loud after seeing cute little Daniel’s picture until hubby asked me what’s so funny!!! Oh my …. He is such cute little darling la Natalia. Those pictures are really priceless and he surely knows how to make mommy laugh :)

Natalia said...

Doreen - Hahaha...thanks for the compliments. To be a real heartbreaker not that easy ler.

Merryn - Yup, he looks cute in this picture.

Caroline - Little joker in my family...Hehehe...

agnes said...

oh.. he is cute!!! guess he resemble u a lot!! ;)

agnes said...

btw, a tag for u

Esmeralda said...

My gosh!!! If I don't know how big Daniel is, I thought that he is a 4 or 5 yr old, coz his expressions are like those that hv been created on purpose by a 4 or 5 yr old! When I showed the pics to Ashton, he laughed too and said 'bi' (as in baby).. Hahaha... Cute boy u have there..

LittleLamb said...

how come he know how to do all the funny faces one??? so cute la...

Jofanna said...

Haha....So cute!!
Boleh jadi baby model....or send the picture to cute baby competition.
Hope to see him soon.

Natalia said...

Agnes - Thanks for the tag.

Esmeralda - Hahaha...Ahston laughed too. Oh now he can pronounce "bi". I guess soon he'll knows to pronounce more words.

Racheal - Yeah, I've also know idea how he did it. :)

Nana - Soon you'll have one cute baby too!

Esmeralda said...

Yup he laughed too coz Daniel is so cute bah.... He can pronounce more words but not accurate lar..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ai yo, super cute.

piggie piglet chickie said...

i like this pic u took...he is so funny n cutee...

MeRy said...

Daniel looks so cute...have a lot of actions.

Kristie said...

he's so cute! he likes to suck his upper lip ya? his face so round, eyes so big.. aiyoh want to cubit him hehehe

quEeNie said...

hahaha, his impression is so cute

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner