
I received this very special award from Caroline. And I have to say that I am honored and feel truly blessed as being a mother is one of the greatest things I’ve done in my life. Thanks dear for this award. I’ll try to be the best mother I can be.
The rules:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s).
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

Being a mother is really an amazing and challenging journey for me. There are lots of stories to share with but watching Daniel grows up day by day and achieved those little and big milestones is one of the most rewarding parts of being a mother. Everyday I’ll wait to see what his new development is and how he is going to react to certain things. I can't ever imagine Daniel not being a part of my life. My life has been enriched by him.
I would like to pass the award to all the mommies in my blog roll. Every mother deserved such kind of recognition.
The rules:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s).
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.
Being a mother is really an amazing and challenging journey for me. There are lots of stories to share with but watching Daniel grows up day by day and achieved those little and big milestones is one of the most rewarding parts of being a mother. Everyday I’ll wait to see what his new development is and how he is going to react to certain things. I can't ever imagine Daniel not being a part of my life. My life has been enriched by him.
I would like to pass the award to all the mommies in my blog roll. Every mother deserved such kind of recognition.





No comments:
Post a Comment