Friday, February 27, 2009

Prenancy and Delivery Story Tag

Thanks Agnes for this very interesting tag. Let's see how far I can remember my pregnancy and delivery journey...

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was super duper happy and can't sleep well for whole night thinking of this good news.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 28.

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? By using the pregnancy test kit to confirm. I used about 3-4 different types and brands of test kit to confirm my pregnancy. Hahaha...just wanted to triple confirm that I was really pregnant.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Of course My Beloved Hubby.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes, definitely.

9. DUE DATE? 3rd May 2008.

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes! During my 1st trimester, I experienced backpain, no appetite to eat, felt like to vomit all the time and I couldn't stand the smell of anyone's cooking.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I craved a lot of foods - Ramli burger, Tuaran Mee, Murtabak Jawa, Rambutan, Cheese...everything that have cheese inside.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I can't stand the smell of Onion!

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? A boy.

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes. My hubby & I wished to have girl so that she can helps in doing house chores and take care of her sibling(s) if any. Hehehe. But we are not dissapointed to have a son first as we know he also can do the same things (provided that we teach him) and protect his sibling(s) as well. =P

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I think I gained about 15kg!

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Nope, just a fullmoon party with close family members.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? We planned it.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Oh Yes! I had high blood - 150/80!!! Detected when I was 5 months pregnant. So I was on medication to control my blood pressure. Luckily after took some rest and with the help of the medi, my blood pressure back to normal. But I still needed to take the medication and visited my gynae every two weeks to check everything was okay. And I had blood test every month to check my kidney and liver functioning well or otherwise. Thank God I passed every tests. I guess I don't have a pleasant pregnancy journey.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Rafflesia Medical Centre.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Mine was a scheduled C-sec. Due to my high blood history, My gynae advised me for C-sec.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hubby.

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My hubby, my gynae, anaethestic doctor, 2 nurses.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section.

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Epidural.

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 4.2kg.

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 22nd April 2008.

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Daniel.

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He is 10 months 1 week old.


I'd love to share this story with Bonnie, Esmeralda, KadusMama, Doreen, Passion Mommy, Queenie.

8 comments:

KaDusMama said...

eh..eh!! i like this tag..will do it after i finished my exam tomorrow..
wah..you also gained quite a lot of weight, huh?? mine was worse..hehehe nanti cerita lah..

Esmeralda said...

Wow.. Daniel is such a big baby ya... I think he follows his dad's genes right? I also love cheesy food that time.

Natalia said...

Kadus_Mama - Yes, I gained a lot. I'm quite worried during that time, luckily my total weight gained after delivery was 3kg. Very hard to lose the tummy fat lah.

Esmeralda - You're right. Daniel follows my hubby's genes. :) You also craved cheesy food during that time??? That's why I gained a lot loh. Hahaha....

Esmeralda said...

Yes.. I crave for cheesy food, and anything salty (not sweet) food... That time I don't eat much sweet stuffs.. Haha.. my gain is more.. Oh.. thks for the tag. I've got it from Caroline already... ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Seems like all mommies are afraid of the cooking smell. Me too. I only able to cook after stop vomiting at 4 mths of pregnancy.

PassionMommy said...

tag done :)

Bonnie said...

Eh, just found that I'm tagged, and I just self tag minutes ago. LOL!!

And wow, lil Daniel is 4.2kg birth weight?? That's heavy! :)

quEeNie said...

thanks for d tag, its an interesting one....will try do it asap

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner