Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tag: #6 and #6 Photo Meme

Aha! Another interesting tag. This time from Esmeralda. Thanks dear! Wow..wow…I’m very excited to know what will the 6th pic is.


***Rules***
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.

3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.

4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.


Here what I got.



Hahaha…this is really a good one. Guess who were the kids in the photo?? No..no…that little girl was not me…can’t guess??? Okay..okay…don’t see the little girl…fixed your eyes to the little boy. Does he resemble my Daniel??? Hahaha…ya..ya…that’s my hubby when he was a small kid.


Oh my, he really doesn’t know how to pose ya. Hahaha…when I first time saw this photo, I teased him because he stands still like the soldier guarding their new TV set. Yes, new BIG TV set. You can’t find this model in market anymore. That’s why he and his youngest sister guarding side by side to protect their new TV. Hehehe…As far as I remembered, I think this “new” TV is still at his parents’ house resting peacefully in the store room….kekekeke….


Now I want to pass this tag to :


1. Kadus_Mama
2. Sha
3. Nicole
4. Merryn
5. Passion Mommy

8 comments:

Esmeralda said...

Haha.. yup... that boy is a replica of Daniel... and he's so funny.. really like a soldier guarding the precious treasure lar... (sorry if ur hubby saw this comment ya)...

You scanned the old photos into your computer is it?

Poor old TV.. now no one wants to watch you liao...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

This is interesting and fun to read on.

Dont mind ya...your husband really looked like a soldier guarding the TV.

This is the first time I see such a big antique tv.

Natalia said...

Esmeralda - Yes, we scanned our old photos as a backup. Just in case the photos missing (touchwood), then we still have a soft copy.

Hahaha...the old TV not functioning anymore.

Natalia said...

Joanne - You also agree my husband looked like a soldier leh...small soldier mah...kekeke....

Yes, really antique tv.

Esmeralda said...

Good idea to scan old photos. I don't have a scanner at home...

Don't worry. The old TV is a sentimental value for your hb's family, so it doesn't matter if it doesn't work.. ;)

Kristie said...

wow arent u glad that u scanned the pix! :)

PassionMommy said...

Haha, this is really fun!
Oh, yes, I had leg warmer for boy, please go to www.passionmommy.com. Thanks

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

Thanks natalia for the tag.. hehehe.. an obedient soldier guarding his new tv set ya...quite memorable picture ya!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner